Thursday 1 March 2018

Printing complaint

I had experienced issues with printing all day on 22.2.18 asked a member of staff for help at around 16.15. She could not resolve the issue so went off to find a colleague. This member of staff never returned. I was late for a meeting.

Thank you for raising your complaint. I am sorry that you experienced difficulties printing last week and that you were late for a meeting. 


I understand that you were:
refunded for printing that didn’t print double sided
three pages printed when you expected four.  When the member of staff checked there was only three pages to the document.
had been been shown what to to and was told to come back to desk if you had further problems.

I have spoken to the team and they will be sure to be clear in communicating expectations so being left waiting does not happen again.