Monday 12 June 2017

Opening Hours

I am worried and confused on how I will be able to finish my course as I received an email informimg me that the library will be closing from monday the 2th of June between 8pm to 830am and on Sundays it will cvlose the whole day. as a masters student still on placement, I have to do the placement logs, reports and my project which is due in sepotember. i normally use the library late after finishing the placement on weekdays from 1830 to 2145 and I also use the library the whole day on Sundays to do my placement task and my project which i have not even started. i have very limited time as I work on frdays and saturday nights to top up my earnings. Could you please leave the library opened please please I am begginmg you.

Thank you for raising your concerns. The University has had to reduce the 24/7 library opening offer to save money. To that end Bedford and Luton Libraries opening hours will change over the summer period only. Specifically  opening hours will change 12 June - 1 October 2017 effecting this change will ensure that 24/7 is operational for the rest of the year.

12 June - 23 July
·         Monday - Friday 8.30 - 20.00
·         Saturdays 10.15 - 17.45
·         Sundays CLOSED
 Please see our website for details for the rest of the summer period

The University will review its opening hours options throughout the summer. Any changes will be advertised on our website. Your concerns will be passed to senior management