Thursday 8 June 2017

Opening Hours

Good afternoon It is with deep disappointment that I hear the library is discontinuing a 24h service. As a mature student and single parent this will make me reconsider continuing postgraduate education here. Please could you advise me as to who I can take this matter up with as I'm sure I'm not the only student that this will affect. 

Thank you for raising your concerns. Bedford and Luton Libraries opening hours will change over the summer period only. Specifically  opening Hours will change 12 June - 1 October 2017 effecting this change will ensure that 24/7 is operational for the rest of the year.
Please see our website for details
https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/opening
I hope this goes some way to reassure you. Equally please know that the Tell Us process does include discussion at senior management level and will be raised with the Director of Learning Resources and Service excellence.