Monday 19 June 2017

BREO Access

I am having technical difficulties from BREO. I am a PGCE student. I have been unable to access my account as the site is telling me that I have not got the right username or password despite not changing either.


Please would you be able to advise as I am unable now to upload a re:submission unit.

Many thanks for your enquiry. Your library account is blocked as you have a Billed item on your account. Library staff have done 3 shelf checks and cannot find it. Have you been able to find
The Art of Information and Communications for teachers by Richard Ager

This however should not affect access to BREO. Did you recently get an email to change your password? Everyone (including staff) were sent one in May. Did you change your password? If not your account will be blocked. Please follow the instructions on the email or on our web page

I will check with the BREO team


If you experience any difficulties or this doesn’t work please ring staff on 01234 793189