Monday 21 March 2016

Sconul Access

I'm currently studying at Northumbria University and saw on your website that it may be possible for students from other universities to use your resources.


I have seen the SCONUL access form, which I would like to fill out if I am eligible to use the library. So I'd be hugely grateful if you could let me know whether I am eligible to utilise the library and withdraw books from it. If so I will go ahead with filling in the SCONUL access form.

Thank you for your enquiry. You need to  talk to Northumbria’s library staff. They will give you details on signing up for Sconul Access. I cannot do this you need to contact your home University. This is a free scheme where the members allow external students to have access to a range of services starting with reference/study space.

Once you have the authorising email from Sconul Access follow our external customer process here