Wednesday 30 March 2016

Printing

I was hoping you could potentially help me with regards to printing my dissertation. I'm near an end and I would just like to know some information;
Where can I print on campus?
How much does the process cost?
Are there seletive versions of quality or just one generic print?


You can print in the LRC – details here

If you want to choose paper quality etc I would suggest you use reprographics. If you’re on the Luton Campus you could go to Albert Road. Or you could choose to use their Print shop online storefront

Most Print shop services can be accessed at our new online Print shop. You can register for the service at 

http://printshop.beds.ac.uk

Once registered you can upload files, receive online quotes and electronic proofs before submitting your work for print. For more information please contact the Print shop on

01582 521421

or pick up a leaflet from the Copy shop at H002 or the Print shop in Albert Road.

We can print your posters and mount onto 5mm foam board.


Files for print may also be emailed to crepro@beds.ac.uk when using this address please call the print room to alert them you have sent a job if it is urgent.