Monday 7 March 2016

Reservations

... and I have reserved some books to help me write the essay to complete the course.
I have never studied at higher level before and am unsure how I find out if I have successfully "clicked and reserved" the books I selected. I presume that I have a university email account that may have this information but I do not know how to find or access this.

Thank you for your enquiry.

If you log onto your library account by pasting this link into your internet browser
log in with your University credentials then click submit

The details on your library account should come up

I have checked your account and you have three reserved items ready to pick up at Bedford:

Information on making a reservation is here
lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/reserve

Information on University accounts here
lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/regforserv

First stop help on Learning Resources services
lrweb.beds.ac.uk/faq

I hope that helps