Friday 1 February 2013

Collecting Reservations


I reserved a book right now through the library catalogue on the BREO site and I requested it to be delivered to Aylesbury, because here is where i live and it is easier than picking the book up from Luton campus.

In regards to this, I am confused about the place in Aylesbury you send the book, if you can help me with a postcode or any contact detail would be brilliant.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!

I am glad there is a convenient Campus for you to collect your Reservations from 
The address for Oxford House LRC is:

Health Care Learning Resources Centre, Oxford House
University of Bedfordshire
Oxford House
Oxford Road
Aylesbury
Bucks
HP21 8SZ
Tel: (01296) 734301
 
Directions can be found here: 
 
Please check Oxford House Aylesbury's opening times so you don't have a wasted journey
 
I hope I have answered your query appropriately. If I have missed anything out, or there's anything further I can help you with please let me know by return.
 
If you want help with your research activity your course is supported by an Academic Liaison Librarian, please check who is your librarian from this list
 
If you want help with your academic skills (writing & numeracy) the PAD team is available to assist
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/help/pad/contact-us
 
If you want computer skills training please contact CST