Tuesday 26 October 2021

Visitor membership

 You said:

I have been checking the LRC website since May 2021 and have been informed that the LRC is not open to visitors. Upon speaking to the staff at the LRC I was informed that they are not aware when the LRC will be open to visitors and that I should check the website. I have been checking the website for 6 months and no new update has been published. 

 I am a very hard working and studious person suffering from family problems hence am not able to study at home. 

 My father passed away last year and I am working two jobs and studying to become a doctor. My studies have been greatly affected because I cannot study in peace at the library and there is a lot of disturbance at home. 

 Please kindly review my request and please allow me access to use the LRC. Myu exams have started and I wish to gain access to library again. 

 I have been vaccinated and am fully fit.

 I will be grateful for your consideration. 

 I wait for your reply. 

 We said:

Thank you for your email. The University of Bedfordshire is not accepting applications for Visitor membership at this time.

https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/membership/external-users/