Tuesday 26 October 2021

Document Supply

 You said

I am a third-year midwifery student and I have been searching for the above title, for help with a current unit of work. It does not appear to be in our library catalogue, and I wondered if the library could purchase a copy - hard copy or E-book?

 If not, it's not a problem as I am happy to purchase a copy myself, but we have recently been made aware that if we are unable to find a resource in the library catalogue that we can ask.

We said:

Thank you for your enquiry. As a final year undergraduate you have limited use of the University’s Document Supply service. Details are here:

 https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/using-the-library/docsupply/document-supply-q-and-a/

 Each underlined paragraph heading is a link to a PDF.

 When you are ready complete the Book Request form linked from this page

https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/using-the-library/docsupply/forms/

 You will be notified when the book is ready to collect

 Any queries please contact docsupply@beds.ac.uk

I hope this helps