Monday 11 October 2021

Print Credit

 You said:

I am XXX student number YYY.

 I have in my account 8 pounds and 50 pence .

 I don't have courses today ,I am at home.

 I have just received in my app  of university of Bedfordshire in account library that my account is on minus - fifty (50) pence and a fine ,how could be possible as I didn't use your services this new academic year? 

 I didn't print anything.

 Please check,I want to report this and solve your security problems. I need to close my account now for avoiding any problems  in the futurem,please tell me how to do it.


We said:

Thank you for your email. I can confirm that the 50p fine on your library account has been removed.

 I can also confirm that there is still £8.13 on your print credit account (the last time you used your print credit account was 4.12.20).

 I hope this puts your mind at rest