Monday 11 October 2021

Visitor membership - Aylesbury

 You said:

I am a PhD student at the University of Glasgow and I am moving to Aylesbury soon as I am working with a museum in the area. I was passed onto yourselves, as I wanted to inquire about accessing the study space and library at the Aylesbury campus by Stoke Mandeville, using an interlibrary loan. I was wondering if this would be possible, and if so what I would be able to access?

We said:

Thank you for your enquiry

 There is currently no visitor access to any University of Bedfordshire campus library

 There is no visitor membership at Aylesbury campus library. When membership restrictions are lifted you will be welcome to apply for membership at Bedford or Luton campus library. Please monitor our website

 https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/membership/external-users/