Thursday 8 April 2021

Online Library

 

You said

I’m not sure if I have to message here or Sid but I am having trouble signing into the online library, when I put in my ID number and password it tells me that the information I submitted was invalid and was wondering if you could help.


We said

Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry you are having problems logging onto the library catalogue. May I check is this your only University account you are having problems with? You use the same username and password to log onto the library as BREO (for instance)?

 There is nothing wrong with your library account which would stop you logging on.

 If you continue to have issues with logging into the library catalogue or Discover please first try a different browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Do  not use Chrome. You must clear the cache and go directly to DISCOVER or the catalogue and not via BREO advice on Facebook link.

 Please follow the following link for guidance on how to clear the cache. http://fb.me/7HXfYnuLk

 Additionally please check if the “auto fill” option is turned on in the browser. If it is on please switch this off and then try to access. This should then work. Auto fill can be found in

the settings.