Thursday 8 April 2021

Reservations

 You said

I have reserved 5 books to collect from Bedford library however only two have arrived so far and I am aware I have a deadline to collect them. I am driving two hours each way so I need to be sure all 5 books are there to collect before leaving as that is not a journey I want to do twice. Can there be an extension made on the two books which are currently in allowing me to collect all at the same time. 4

 I also wondered if you had an update on the other three books as they were all listed as available so thought it should be transported within 3 days and the reservations were made last Thursday. 

 Please advise on whether there will be an extension on collection time for the first two books and a date when the other books will arrive in bedford.

 Thank you in advance for you quick response.

We said

Thank you for your email. I am happy to accommodate your request and will advise the Bedford team to extend the collect time on the two books which are ready to collect until the end of March. Specifically 26.3.21