Wednesday 12 December 2018

Sconul Access


I am writing to ask if I have to come in to get a new library card as I had one last year i took a picture of but it noe does not work for this year.  My open university library  no is X  and library bed uni is a1116847  can you let me know if I am to come in for one or will it be sent. 


Thank you for your enquiry. Your Sconul Access card expired in June 2017.

If you are still eligible to use the scheme and have a valid email of authorisation please apply for renewal in January 2019 . Please supply your old University of Bedfordshire library membership card with your application.

University of Bedfordshire will not be processing any new applications to Sconul Access until 7 January 2019. I strongly advise you to apply then. This will enable you to take advantage of the scheme at Easter and the  summer holidays - and between times should you wish.