Friday 7 December 2018

Sconul Access


I am studying at the university of Nottingham and have recently applied for the SCONUL access scheme to allow me to use the library at the University of Bedfordshire. My application has been successful, but I’m am not too sure on what to do next. I finish on the 14th of December. Do I have time to make a library card as the university is closed for Christmas?



Thank you for your enquiry. Nottingham should advise you to review information on host web pages. University of Bedfordshire information is here



I would advise you to note this information

SERVICE NOTICE: Due to volume of demand and Christmas vacation

7 December - 7 January no new Visitor applications including Sconul Access will be processed. Processing will start again 7 January 2019 and take up to 15 days.

Please apply 7.1.19