Tuesday 9 October 2018

Sconul Access


I did not understand how to use the access. I did give up as no one explained to me how I would use it. I started back at the University of Bedfordshire on the 1 of October. I was then told that I should print the email that was sent to enable me to go to the south bank which is walking distance from London Bridge and if there is a University near to Elephant and Castle would you please be kind enough to send me details on my bed's account.



Thank you for your enquiry. All the information you need is on our website
https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/membership/students2

You should have received an email from the Sconul Access scheme giving you authorisation to apply to Universities in the scheme for Reference membership. You need to take this email as a print out or on your phone to any institution you wish to use and ask them what their access arrangements for Sconul Access students are. You can check before visiting by visiting their websites

I hope this helps