Monday 1 October 2018

Returners registration problems


I'm just starting my 3rd year of this degree and have a problem logging into Discover.

I am able to log in to BREO using the password I updated in the summer, but the same password will not allow me into Discover/Library Catalogue.  I've tried some old passwords in case it's reverted, but they don't work either.

One other issue - the part time students on this course are unable to re-register at the moment because the system has not loaded our units or fees - we are all in the same boat.  

Thank you for your enquiry. Sorry to read that you are having problems with DISCOVER I have two questions for you

  1)      Have you recently updated your logon password – or have you missed a notification to do this (please check your University emails)?
  2)      Have you had an email from the University with the address
Please look for it (in you University email account) if it  doesn’t ring a bell. If you have that email please follow its instructions

It might be worth changing your password again as it could be that your accounts are out of synchronisation

Information here – and link to the page