Wednesday 18 May 2016

Tell Us Survey - Study Hub events

You'd like: More communication about activities going on. There are things I hear about after they happen, which
I would have liked to attended

Again, just the way it is organised and the excellent staff that work there

We say: I am sorry that you may have missed out on some of our Study Hub activities. All our Study Hub
activities are advertised locally on posters and on our online calendar here
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/studyhub/whats-on

I would advise you to bookmark this page and check it regularly

The Luton Learning Resources Centre has evolved as the space expanded. Unfortunately this has led to strange
layout and book run trends. We are very fortunate to behaving a brand new library which should be open In July
and I think you'll find the layout more logical.