Monday 20 October 2014

Student email

Why will the student email account not allow me to log in when I enter my ID number & Password?
I can obtain access to BREO using these

I am sorry that you have been having problems with your student email account. Is it still not working? Your student email account may be accessed by

going to  mail.study.beds.ac.uk and logging in using your username and password.  Even though you may have a personal email account you need to check your university one on a regular basis to read important emails sent from your course or the university.

http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/regforserv/e-mail

BREO is quite a separate product

If you have followed the advice above and you still cannot get into your email account please get back to me straight away