Tuesday 29 April 2014

Printing

Just sent my work to printer and it print out came back blank. I print it exactly the way the staff later printed it as well but I was told I couldn't get refund from the printers mistake and was told I must have print it wrong which I didn't

I am sorry that you had a problem with the printer. The machines will only print what you send. A refund is not appropriate in this case.

I have checked your print log for Monday morning and it would seem that the first document you sent for printing was smaller than the second document (of the same name) so would indicate that a different document or instruction was sent to the printer in the first instance. This may explain the blank pages.

Please come and talk to staff about this if you wish to pursue further but there is no case for a refund on the information I have at the moment