Thursday 3 April 2014

Health Site opening hours

Whilst I enjoy my course it does feel as though both the Aylesbury site and Butterfield are often neglected. I personally feel many of the students at Aylesbury and possibly Butterfield would benefit from longer library opening times or a regular shuttle bus to the larger campus's in order to utilise the library services there. 

Thanks for your comment. I really sympathise with your situation. The LRC is open until 18.00 Monday to Friday. I appreciate getting to Luton or Bedford outside these hours (including weekends) is difficult without your own transport. Those resource centres are open 24/7 365

I will take your request to our Library Management team. All requests for changes to service provision are taken very seriously and discussed at the highest level.

I cannot make any promises but this request will be given serious consideration