Friday 4 January 2013

IEEE Xplore


I am trying to access documents for an assignment that are contained in the IEEE Xplore database.
 
Within BREO I have followed the links to the IEEE site however my BREO username and password does not give me access.
 
Do I need alternative credentials to access this material? I am working from home and I am too far from the Luton complex to attend the library there.

Thanks for your enquiry. I need to untangle it a bit. 
Did you go from BREO into the library catalogue or directly to IEEE Xplore?
 
You need to access electronic resources via the library catalogue or DISCOVER the University's new search option.
 
Using the catalogue you get to this page
 
Click on the "U" button and scroll down to the University of Bedfordshire link. Click on "University of Bedfordshire"
 
You then log on with your standard University log on details.
 
Please give this a try and get back to me if you have any problems