Thursday 17 January 2013

Document Supply

I am writing because there is a book I could not find in the university's library and I was wondering, where do i need to go to hand in an inquiry so the university would order the course book that
I am in need of for my dissertation?


Thank you for your enquiry I am not sure I completely understand what you are asking so if I don't answer your question please get back to me.
I am writing because there is a book I could not find in the
university's library
Did you check the library catalogue:
was the book on you tutor/lecturer's reading list?
 
Are you a level 3 or post graduate student?
If you are you are eligible to use our Document Supply service. Please check out the information on these pages of our website:
If you need to request a book please fill in this form
 
If you are not level 3 or post graduate please contact your Academic Liaison Librarian
 
Hope this helps