Monday 26 January 2009

Print Crediting

I'm not happy about the fact that I'm unable to credit my account after 10pm because the machines don't work. It can be quite an inconvenience at times in the day when there can be up to a 10 minute wait just to get my account credited when I know this can be avoided.

I am sorry about the problems you have with crediting your print account.
The University is in the throws of changing the hardware and software for self service print credits. Unfortunately until that process is complete the broken machines will be nursed until the end of their contract which may well mean that there are times when they won't work. My best advice to you - if the machine isn't working - is to choose a time when there isn't a queue and top up around 9.30pm.
The new print credit system will be a lot more user friendly please bear with us while we bring it in.
Thanks