Friday 19 February 2021

Reservations

 You said

I reserved some books online and received an email one of them is available to be picked up. On the bottom of the email, there was a sentence about picking them up three days after the date on the email. Can I confirm, can I pick them up today or do I need to wait three days? If so, can I cancel my reservations and come into the library and get them off the shelves myself as I would like to collect them this afternoon.

 We said

Thank you for your enquiry. Apologies for any confusion over the wording of your email from us.

 To keep you as safe as possible we r4ecommend a 3 day pause before collecting your library books once you are told they are ready to collect. If you choose to pick them up immediately we would strongly advise washing your hands thoroughly when you get the books home and leaving them to one side for 3 days – quarantining them.