Friday 19 February 2021

Provisional student

 You said

as it is nearly the end of the week now and it's (Thursday 7th of January,2021) I have no ID as it is lost and not registered fully as a student yet- so to get an id is going to take me a few more days.

 The online system had not been technically working for me to renew the books straight away and pay the library as these were books from last year. I need to request you to renew my library books in question as I do need a few of them for my return and registration before February 2021 now- and it's impossible for me to do both online and on-campus without ongoing fines-so please, can you waive the fees and renew all the books, please?

We said

In view of the pandemic we will resolve this issue for you. Please complete your registration as soon as possible. You will not be charged any fines.