Friday 19 February 2021

Opening hours

 You said

I have been unwell with the covid virus through out November and December and have been unable to return on of the books which I have out on loan. 

All other were automatically renews but this ones wasn't as I'm guessing someone else had requested it. 

As I have been unable to return a large fine has been placed on my and it has now asked me to either return or pay for the book. 

I have the book and I'm now able to get out and return it but I don't know if the library is open as we are now in another lockdown. 

If the library is closed - how is the best way to return the books, but also I need to renew some of the others and I am now unable too.

 Hope you are able to help and give me some advice on the best course of action. If the library is open I shall return the book this week but I would also like to borrow some more books and would like to pay of my fine so I am able to do this. 

We said

Thank you for your email. I am sorry that you have been ill but I am very glad you are on the mend.

 At the moment University of Bedfordshire libraries are open as advertised

https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/covid-19-updates/library-opening-and-service-updates/

 I would advise that you book a LFT so you can have easy access to campus

 https://www.beds.ac.uk/coronavirus/information-for-students/