Thursday 21 December 2017

Sconul Access

I am a student at the University of Bath. I am now home in Bedford for the Christmas period and am struggling to get much work done as all of the Bedfordshire libraries seem to only offer one hour free wifi and little seating area.

I was wondering if you allow visiting students into your library during the holiday period?


Thank you for your enquiry. The University of Bedfordshire Learning Resources welcomes visitors under the Sconul Access scheme. If you have Sconul Access authorisation and go through our application process then you are welcome to use the library. I have to advise you however that any applications received today or tomorrow will not be processed until week beginning 8 January. There is no other access route.

https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/membership/external-users/categories


I would advise you to process membership in case you want to use the library at Easter