Friday 1 December 2017

Accessing the digital library

 I am now doing the academic  research on my assignment which the deadline on this Friday  1700hrs (Hong Kong Time).   I have just found out that my  elibrary account has been locked and I cannot go on!

 Could you please kindly  activate my account asap.  This is very urgent.
 I did not change my account ID and password,  however, it cannot login.


 And there are a few times I did experienced  before. With the correct password and ID and cannot log in  successfully.

 I am sorry that you have experienced some  problems logging onto the digital library. There is nothing  wrong with your library account. Did you get an email from  the University asking you to change your password? Did you  remember to do this? If you forgot to do this then your  account would get locked down.

 I have arranged for your password to be changed. 

 Please try this and get back to me if it  doesn't work. Once you have logged on please change your  password straight away. This is very important. Password  change instructions are on this webpage  https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/pcs-printing-software/PCs