Monday 25 April 2016

Luton - External Customers

I study at Queen Mary University London, I was trying to gain membership through 'sconul' however it says my university doesn't participate in it. As I live in Luton and my university is in London I thought applying to Bedfordshire would save a lot of money, hassle and travel! I was wondering if there is any other way I can get a membership pass? Perhaps if I bring my university ID (for proof) and talk to a member of staff in the university. I'm desperately hoping for a pass as revising in Bedfordshire uni is much more convenient and hassle free, I can assure you I'm a good student whole stay out of any trouble!

Thank you for your enquiry. As St Mary's isn't part of the Sconul Access scheme. You may purchase membership if you require study space,  details are on our website

Reference access £25 p a


I must advise you that we are declining access for external users at our Luton Campus
University of Bedfordshire’s Luton campus will be closed to External Customers – including Sconul Access and M25 customers – Monday 15 May to Sunday 14 August 2016. This is due to the relocation of Learning Resources to a new library. This will include processing applications for membership as well as access to the Luton Campus

I hope that helps