Monday 1 February 2016

Book a PC

PCs keep login me off on teh second floor. The machine tells mne I have 10m to finish my session. This is annoying as I am trying to write a paper

I am sorry that you have experienced a problem with one of the Bedford PCs in the booking zone. The University is experiencing problems with the Book a PC software today. There was a University wide Tweet this morning which was displayed on the front page of LRWeb and Bedford Library has a message on the whiteboard for everyone to see about the issue.

Any PC in the booking area is subject to the Book a PC software and normally you would have had the opportunity to extend your session. Unfortunately that wasn't the case today. Saving your work logging off then logginig back on again should work.

http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/book-a-pc