Wednesday 8 April 2015

External membership

I am currently studying at Birkbeck on a part-time post-graduate course - Education, Power and Social Change and I've been searching for the following book:


I have a attached an image as I searched for the book and it seems to be available at Bedfordshire University.

Would it be possible to borrow it for a few weeks? If so, what's the best way to get it?


Many thanks in advance for your help.

Many thanks for your enquiry. I think you have two options:
You could either request it via Birkbeck’s inter library loan service

Or you could check with Birkbeck about becoming a Sconul Access member – you may be able to borrow it in person via that route

If so after you have applied to Sconul Access check and act on the information here
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/exusers/free