Monday 11 August 2014

Sconul Vacation Scheme

I just had a question regarding the 24/7 library you have. I am studying at Open University (Last year of BA) and I was wondering if I could use the library even if I am not a student at the Beds University?

You could ask the OU about Sconul Access membership. 
In the meantime over the summer University of Bedfordshire participates in the Sconul Vacation Scheme
The Sconul Vacation scheme is available during University of Bedfordshire's summer vacation only. That means June 14th to October 4th 2014. You will need your home University id card at all times.

Due to swipe access at Luton LRC and Bedford Library you are advised to apply for Summer Reference access to enable unmediated access. You will need a passport style photo for this. Without a Summer Reference membership card you will not have access post 18.00.