Wednesday 13 August 2014

Alumnus membership

I have been informed by one of your member of staff, I can send you this application for LRC membership card.

I'd be pleased if you confirm this upon receipt and when it will be ready for collection.

 Thank you for your enquiry. If you check our web pages you will see that 
Alumni must be in good standing with the university to take advantage of the fee waiver. - See more at: http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/exusers/cond-of-memb

You currently have £4.50 in outstanding fines which need to be paid. I cannot progress your application until this is done.

We also need a passport style photo and proof of address before we can process your application. Once you have paid your outstanding fines and supplied those items I’d be happy to process your request