Thursday 8 May 2014

Reduced loans

The library is only allowing 2 books out at a time. I am a part time student visiting uni once a week. I should be able to have my books on hold until tomorrow.

Thank you for your comment. When we experience problems with our library management system - which fortunately, is very rare - we can only offer manual issues. When this happens there has to be a restriction on number of items that may be borrowed per person. 
I do apologise for the inconvenience this caused you. I do agree that it isn't the standard of service we'd expect to provide. It is being looked into by the University's IT department to help avoid this happening again.
Meanwhile talk to Learning Resources staff about your circumstances (in the unlikely event that this happens again) to see if they can allow up to 4 items on manual loan