Friday 1 March 2013

Journal articles

I take MA International Human Resource
Mangement and I am completing in July 2013. I am now doing my AMP project
which will be submitted in May.

I need some Journals which would be of great help to me in my research. I
have scanned to you in attachment what I need. If possible I need No.2,
No.3 and No.6. please confer the Journals below the page of the attachment.


No attachment came through with your email. You need to comply with UKBA by checking and updating your personal details on eVision you will then be able to log onto BREO.
In the first instance I would advise to you to check DISCOVER for the items you require.
If you cannot find them you will need to apply for a Document Supply request. Read the web pages here:
fill out the forms here:
Instal File Open
If you use document supply you will need to use your University email.
I have tried to answer your question as thoroughly as possible. If you need me to expand further or if I have missed anything out please get back to me.
Your course is supported by Alan Bullimore- Academic Liaison Librarian
he will help you by email or on a 121 basis with any research queries you may have.
Alan has created support pages on LRWeb for your course and you may find these useful
If you have any computer skills that need updating/refreshing our Computer Skills Training (CST) team run workshops on a regular basis at Luton and Bedford Campuses
why not check out the timetable to see if anything catches your eye? In the meantime they have also created a series of on-line guides which may be helpful to you
Our Professional Academic Development (PAD) team can help you with any writing or numeracy support you require. Their timetable is here
They also offer 121 appointments if you prefer