Friday 8 June 2018

Sconul Access


I am about to start my third year at the University of Winchester in Hampshire. I am currently studying source material for my dissertation and I wondered if it was entirely possible for me to use your services while studying during summer break. If possible, please contact me at this email address and let me know.



Thank you for your enquiry. Check with Winchester to see if you are eligible for Sconul Access membership. If you are please apply through that scheme.

Once you have your authorisation email please apply to the University of Bedfordshire for membership. The application form is on this page

Our Code of Practice is here
https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/membership/external-users/codeofpractice

The University of Bedfordshire does not operate the Sconul Vacation scheme. Students from other institutions are directed to apply for Sconul Access membership due to swipe access at Luton Campus Library and Bedford Campus Library. There is no access without a visitors membership card.
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/opening/ps-lrc
Walk in access only, for students from institutions that do not support Eduroam via University guest wifi and reference access to print stock.