Tuesday 14 March 2017

Luton Library - Silent study

Need more quiet rooms. I need silence as I cannot concentrate in open areas. I have been told I cannot book a study group room, but I prefer these to use open area pods.

Thank you for your enquiry. Please make sure you are aware of and use the SILENT study rooms on levels 4, 5 & 6. There are two rooms per floor available on a first come first served basis. These will suit your learning style much more than the areas on our social study floors (1, 2 & 3).

You are right in that you may not book the GROUP study rooms on levels 2, 4 & 5 as an individual study carrel. Please use the SILENT study rooms.

If you are unsure where the silent study rooms are please ask staff. If you need to borrow a laptop to use in one of these rooms please go to one of our dispensers (ground floor, mezzanine or 1st floor).

If in doubt ask staff at the level 1 Customer Service desk for help