Friday 23 October 2015

Alumnus

I want to know about the alumni services.
The library facility and resources are very useful. Library contains very huge and quality of books and ebooks.

I want to stay connected and want to use resources of library after my graduation.

Please help me in this regards. I really appreciate your help. 

Many thanks for your enquiry
As a graduate of the University of Bedfordshire you are welcome to apply for membership of Learning ResourcesAlumnus Reference Membership is Free - no loans Alumnus Associate Membership – which allows borrowing - is £30 per annum
You may use the Guest WiFi network on your own laptop Or you may use the Guest PC (one in each LRC) on a first come first served basis.You will not have access to any of your old University IT accounts or to the Digital Library.
All the information you require is on our website please look at


Thanks