Tuesday 26 May 2015

UCMK - reservations

Recently I have problems with receiving my books . I'm at UCMK and rely on books being delivered to me there. I have had emails sent telling me they are ready for collection to be told they aren't when I get there. The ucmk staff are always forthcoming and do look for them. To find there not there. Recently I was informed by a member of staff that 7 bags of educational books were just lingering at Luton . This was not what I wanted to hear . I know I can attend bedford library and its 24hrs but having a 5yr old child does not make this possible and therefore feel I'm not always able to do my best with limited resources .

Thank you for contacting me and letting me know the problems you are dealing with. After all if we don't know there's a problem we cannot put it right. I am sorry that you seem to have been having problems you are right to expect an efficient delivery service. Please do not be distracted by reports of books possibly being stuck en route ring 01582 743448 to check on the whereabouts of your books. That way we can specify what the hold might be. Also may I ask you to be super vigilant when completing the reservation request form? Be sure that you use the drop down menu (downward pointing black arrow) on Choose Pick Up Location and select UCMK. A slightly careless click could lead to your books being delivered to the wrong Campus.