Friday 11 July 2014

Alumnus

I used to be a student and graduated in 2011 and was wondering whether I would be still eligible for access to the library resources.

I am currently studying on a Post graduate course at another university. 


As I used to be a student and the university to which I originally applied for could no longer take me on I was wondering whether I could gain access to the library resources to help my academic work.

We have information for Alumni on our web site LRWeb


As a graduate of the University of Bedfordshire you are welcome to apply for membership of Learning Resources

Alumnus Reference Membership is Free - no loans

Alumnus Associate Membership – which allows borrowing - is £30 per annum

You may use the Guest WiFi network on your own laptop. Or you may use the Guest PC (one in each LRC) on a first come first served basis the application Form on LRWeb

I hope that helps