Tuesday 4 February 2014

Reservation

i want to information about FOCUS ON IELTS. Is it available now?
I found a copy of it in library but when i gone for issue it but it is not issued to me. Please tell me when i get it.

I have looked at your library account and your Focus on IELTS request is waiting for the book to be returned. It should have been returned on 23 January. I am sorry but you will have to wait a little longer.

If you log onto your library account, click here:

and sign in with your usual University username and password you will be able to see whne your request is ready to pick up. You will be notified by e-mail via your University e-mail account when your reservation is available for collection. Remember to check your University e-mail account regularly. You will need your ID card to collect your reserved item. - See more at: http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/reserve#sthash.koRdWamU.dpuf