Monday 9 September 2013

Alumnus Membership

I would like to ask about UoB library membership options. I am a UoB graduate and I read on the website that there is a membership that costs £30 per annum and allows the holder to actually take some books home. Could you please let me know what the details are and where I should go in order to get it. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for your enquiry. There is lots of information on our website LRWeb, to help you


As an Alumnus you are entitled to free Reference use or, a reduced fee of £30 for Associate use - details here:

If you wish to proceed please read our Code of Practice:
and conditions of membership:

Complete an application form, print it off and sign it:

send it to me with a passport style photo and fee (if applicable). It will take 5 - 10 working days to process your application. We will contact you when your card is ready to collect and counter sign. Please let me know which Campus you would like to collect your card from.

if you have any question please get back to me