Wednesday 27 June 2012

Problems with Reservations

I have been trying to order some books. Unfortunately it has not been possible to complete my order.
Each time when I submit my Username and password, this comes on the screen: 'Sorry, the information you submitted was invalid. Please try again
Please note I have only recently logged in into BREO, have never ordered any books previously.
Is there any way you could assist me? 



Thanks for your enquiry. I am sorry that you have problems placing reservations the possible reason for this is that 25/26 June the University upgraded its library management software and the library system was down.
 
I would advise you to check the information here:
 
log into the catalogue:
 
and start again. BREO links to the library catalogue but its best to go directly to the catalogue itself.
 
If you experience further problems please do not hesitate to contact me