Monday 18 June 2012

Loan extensions

I have just tried to renew some of my library books and the system will not allow this for some. I am on teaching practice at the moment and am unable to return these until week ending 6th July when I meet my tutor on completion of the course. Could you please arrange for an extension until that date?


I am sorry the University does not offer loan extensions. You may renew (with the exception of teaching practice books) items up to 20 times, unless it is requested by another student. You may do this 3 ways please check this link:
 
If you check your library account, follow this link:
and sign in with your ID number and University password (originally set as your date of birth - in the two digit no punctuation, no gaps format of daydaymonthmonthyearyear)
you will see the items on loan and their due dates. You may renew them when they become due. You have nothing due back before 2.7.12 so if you can check you account you can renew the items then, you cannot do this in advance.