Monday 11 June 2012

Overdues


I'm emailing with regards a problem with my liberally account, I'm a PHD student:
I've not received any communication about the books being due back, I've received invoice for the price of the book and the fines, is it possible to receive a cost for fines only and a clarification on whether emails are sent to remind users about return dates?

Thank you for your enquiry. I am concerned that you did not contact me using your University email as all official notifications are sent this way. You are required to check this account for University communications.
 
Yes customers are notified when their loans are due
 
For your library transactions you may check your library account directly by signing in here:
 
The 3 items you have been billed for were due back 11.4.12. When you return the items you will only have a fine to pay.
 
You seem to have 2 copies of the same book. One edition ... was borrowed on 26.3.12 and has 5 people waiting to borrow it.
 
You may return the items to any campus of the University. Please take them to the Customer Service desk as our Returns Unit will not accept such overdue items. According to my records you were sent an overdue 25.5.12
 
Your accounts will remain blocked until you return all the overdue items