Wednesday 2 June 2010

Learning Environment

I want to comment on the inadequate facilities in the University... lacks a suitable accommodation for comfort and also inadequate state of the art sports leisure amenities for recreation.

Thank you for your comments. The provision of sports leisure amenities is outside my responsibility but I will pass your comments on to the appropriate member of staff.

Within the LRC comfort has been compromised recently due to pressure on space due to the closure for one week for exams and an increase in temperatures (which was fortunately short lived). These things aside I do regard the LRC as a very comfortable space with flexible learning environments which endeavour to accommodate people's styles for learning from the formal to the social. May I encourage you to re-visit the LRC and investigate the various areas available to you.

Thanks