Thursday 3 February 2022

Reservations

 You said:

I was using the online library catalogue and I believe I reserved a book ‘immigration & asylum law’.

 However, it is the first time I have reserved a book and wasn’t notified by email or etc that the book has been reserved for me. It was displaying available next to the book that I desired. 

 Since it is the first time I’ve used this, I don’t understand and know whether the desired book has been reserved and whether it is available for me to collect because it said that it was available at the luton library and I am a luton  campus student. 

 Could this please be checked for myself? 

We said:

Thank you for your enquiry. You have reserved the book “Immigration and asylum law”. You can check this for yourself by looking at you library record

 Go to library.beds.ac.uk

Click on the Renewals Tab

Sign in with your usual University registration number and password. You will be able to see your loans and records of your reservations.

 Your reservation notification will go to your University email account. This account will also get the notification for you to come and collect the book

 https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/using-the-library/loans-renewals-and-reservations/reserve/