Monday 17 May 2021

Returning books - Bedford

 You said

I have some books that have reached renewal max that I have from semester 2 last year. I haven't been able to get to campus and I intend to return all of the books that I am still using along with those books at the end of the year when I graduate.

 Can someone please help me? I’m intending to come and put them in the hatch outside the library on Bedford campus on Saturday. Do you know if I will need to book a test if I am not entering any buildings?

We said

Thank you for your email. I am puzzled as to why they weren’t automatically renewed. They are renewed now. Please make sure you return all your library items when you finish. In the meantime you will need to enter via the Gateway building (there is only one entry point to the campus atm) so please remember to bring your ID